background

Friday, April 13, 2018

Midcentury Beauty - Now Available!

Hey y'all!



I decided to bring that gorgeous Johnson Furniture Co piece inside to give it the photo shoot it deserves.  :-)  Sometimes I get so excited when I find an awesome vintage piece that I'll just photograph it on the spot, right in my driveway.... which doesn't always do the piece justice.  So - here you go!  Enjoy these gorgeous pics!


That hardware....


And those drawer interiors.  So clean and gorgeous. 


The finish is just amazing on this one!






This one is available at the moment - although I have a feeling that now that it's been properly photographed, it won't stick around for long.  If you've been looking for a one-of-a-kind statement piece for your home, jump on this one while you can!

The details - Johnson Furniture Co, eight dovetailed drawers, awesome brass pencil legs, super cool original hardware. And solid wood all the way.  :-)  72'' x 32'' x 22'' - $795.

Shoot me an email (shabbychic011@gmail.com) if you'd like to purchase!  Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment