background

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Antique French Provincial in Old White (SOLD)

It doesn't get more classic than this.


It's been a while since I had a french provincial piece in my workshop, so I was beyond thrilled to score this beauty a few weeks ago.  I've had a long list of custom work to take care of first, though… so it sat there.  Calling my name.  :-)  Finally, I had the chance to work on it last week and WOW.  It is just as gorgeous as I'd hoped it would be.  

I'm going to let the photos do the talking here.  Basic details - Nine dovetailed drawers, gorgeous original hardware, made by Drexel Furniture and from the 1960's.  Swoonworthy french legs.  Classic french finish - distressed in Old White.  There is absolutely nothing not to love about this piece.  Use it in your foyer, use it in your family room, use it in your dining room or bedroom or even in your kitchen.  It. Is.  GORGEOUS.  :-)  71'' x 35'' x 21'' - $695 (SOLD).









If you want this piece for your home, please send me an email at shabbychic011@gmail.com, and I'll respond quickly.  :-)  Thanks!





.

No comments:

Post a Comment