background

Saturday, August 4, 2012

Custom pieces

I'm currently busy with several custom pieces and thought it might be a good time to feature some of my custom work from the last few months.  Take a look at these before and afters!


 These pieces went on to be a lovely dresser/changing table and side table for a nursery.





  This piece now lives in Chattanooga, TN. I love Duck Egg Blue. :-) 





 Antibes Green - such a fun and fabulous color. One of my favorites. 


...And a few more custom pieces that are missing the "before" photos - sometimes I'm so excited to get started on a piece that I forget to take the before! :-) 

Emperor's Silk Red with dark wax
Greek Blue
Old White


I have 6 custom pieces in the works at the moment, and also have a solid maple dresser available that could be made a custom piece - if this one looks like it would work for you, send me an email by clicking on the "Contact Me" tab and I would be happy to paint it in the color of your choice!


I love transforming older pieces that belong to my customers, so if you've got a dresser or chest (or any wooden furniture) that you've been thinking about updating, send me a note and I would be happy to give you a quote! All I need is a photograph and measurements. :-)  

No comments:

Post a Comment