background

Thursday, July 30, 2015

Antique Dresser/Buffet in Graphite (SOLD)

(NOW SOLD)

Okay, so this piece isn't entirely available (I posted it on my Facebook page yesterday and have a list of interested buyers)… but I love it SO much that I wanted to post some photos of it here.  Besides, you never know - it may turn out to be available after all.  :-)  So if you love it like I do, reach out to me and I'll put you on the list for it!

Solid wood, by United Furniture Co.  Nine spotless dovetailed drawers that work perfectly (center doors open to three hidden drawers).  Sturdy.  Gorgeous.  Sophisticated.

I'll stop talking now and just let the photos speak for themselves.  :-)  It measures 74'' long x 33'' tall x 20'' deep and is priced at $595.  Email me at shabbychic011@gmail.com to be added to the list for this one, and if you'd like to see pieces in progress be sure to like my Facebook page.  Thanks all!











No comments:

Post a Comment