background

Wednesday, April 11, 2018

A new piece - and some blog news :-)

Hi guys!

I haven't been posting on this blog much over the past couple of years but that is about to change!  I'm missing this writing outlet and I'm going to try to post here much more frequently.  While I will continue to post my pieces on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/atlantashabbychic), I'm also going to be posting them here.  I miss writing about my painting process, and I miss feeling like I'm connecting with my followers. This blog format seems much more connection-friendly so I'm ressurecting this puppy!  Please be sure to follow this page so that you'll continue to get updates when something new has been posted.  As always, if you see something here that you'd like to purchase, you can send me an email here.



Speaking of new pieces and purchasing... this midcentury beauty is in my workshop and is currently available to purchase just like it is - in all of its wooden glory!  Every so often I come across a piece that is just so beautiful in its natural finish that I don't want to paint it, and this is definitely one of those pieces.  The sleek lines of the body of the piece, combined with the brass pencil legs and the french-inspired original hardware make for a one-of-a-kind midcentury stunner.  The hardware is so unexpected on a piece of this style, and I think it's my favorite part.  I love the unexpected.  :-)



Made by Johnson Furniture (one of the very best midcentury makers out there), this sweetie has eight dovetailed drawers and room for just about anything you'd want to store.  Use it in your master bedroom, or wow your guests with it in your guest suite.  Put it in your family room for extra storage (and some awesome style) under your flatscreen.  Use in as a sideboard in your dining room - it's sure to get compliments at dinner parties.  Or - put this guy right in your foyer so everyone who comes to your home gets to see it right away.  :-)  It's truly gorgeous, y'all.  72'' x 32'' x 22'' - $795.  Shoot me an email to claim it!


I look forward to getting back in the groove of writing here... I've definitely missed it!






.



No comments:

Post a Comment