background

Thursday, November 2, 2017

Photos of recent pieces - lots of great midcentury!

Hi guys!  I've pretty much moved completely over to my facebook page - so if you're looking for my newest pieces and want to keep track of what's available, be sure to head over and check it out!  Here's the link - www.facebook.com/atlantashabbychic.  I post new pieces at least weekly there, and sometimes will post previews of pieces that end up selling before they ever get officially listed.  :-)  If there's something in particular you're looking for, be sure to both like and follow my page so you don't miss anything!

These are a selection of my most recent pieces.  Most are currently available (as of this posting) - but some are sold.  I'd love for you to join me on Facebook!  Thanks!







No comments:

Post a Comment