background

Saturday, January 12, 2013

French side table in Florence (SOLD)



Can you believe it?!  I'm actually posting a piece of furniture!!  ;-)   And what a great first piece for the new year.  I'm in love with all things french provincial, and this sweet side table doesn't disappoint.

This is an awesome table for storage, with two large dovetailed drawers.  The french hardware isn't bad either. ;-)  The details on the drawer-fronts is what makes this piece, don't you think?




I love the french legs as well.


I've painted this table in my most requested color - Florence - and given it a distressed finish.  Both clear and dark wax complete the look and add protection. It measures 24 1/2'' tall x 23 1/2'' long x 15 1/2'' deep and is priced at $140 (SOLD).





If you're interested in buying this side table, please send me an email by clicking on the "Contact Me" tab above - thanks so much!




No comments:

Post a Comment