background

Sunday, December 2, 2012

I'm still here!

I know, I know - I've been MIA.  I'm still here - just wading through the usual holiday craziness, a horrific stomach bug that lasted for weeks in our house, and several custom orders.  No worries - I'm still kickin' and still painting furniture! :-)   I've got a few more custom pieces to finish, and I've got a couple of antique chests that could be yours. Take a look and let me know if either one interests you!  You can pick any color and make it your own.

First up - a lovely bow-front chest. Great antique pulls, awesome classic lines.

And another tall chest - this one in a french provincial style.  Lovely antique hardware, slightly bowed front, beautiful french legs.

If either of these appeals to you, send me an email by clicking on the "Contact Me" tab above and we can talk about color and finish!

I hope you're all enjoying the magic of the Christmas season. :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment