background

Friday, May 4, 2012

Gorgeous French Mirror (SOLD)

Don't you love it when you happen upon a truly wonderful garage sale? I do.  Such a thrill to walk down (or up) someone's driveway and see lots of diamonds in the rough, just waiting for someone to love them again. This mirror wasn't very rough, but it's definitely a diamond. I fell in love right there on the driveway.
Gorgeous french lines, beautiful elongated arch shape, fabulous shelf along the bottom, great details - what's not to love? Painted a beautiful cream and waxed with both clear and dark wax for a durable finish (and to show off the lovely detailing). Solid wood, very heavy, and already wired for hanging. Measures 29'' wide x 50'' tall from the top of the arch. Shelf is 8'' deep.
Priced at $135. If you like the looks of this one you should probably act fast, as I have a feeling it will be a quick seller! That is, if I don't find a place for it in my own house first....  ;-)





If you're interested in this mirror or any other piece on my blog, please email me by clicking on the "Contact Me" tab above - thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment