background

Friday, April 6, 2012

Antique White Chest (SOLD), Painted Antique Window (SOLD)

I currently have two pieces available - a lovely antique chest and a cool old window.

First off - the chest. Lovely old piece with 5 drawers. This one came to me from an estate sale and needed a little love, but I could tell it would be worth the work.
Solid wood pieces like this one are hard to find these days! I've painted it a creamy white with a distressed finish and antique glaze, and I've given it gorgeous crystal knobs. It's priced at $175.

I've always loved old windows .... there's just something about them that intrigues me. I love any sort of architectural detail on walls... and this is the perfect piece of "art" to add a little architectural interest in any room. :-)
Don't you love the turquoise?! It's distressed to show the white and brown paints underneath. I've priced it at $25, which is pretty much a steal. :-)

If you're interested in either piece, send me an email at shabbychic011@gmail.com!  Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment