background

Wednesday, January 18, 2017

New year, new pieces, and an awesome mod sign!

Hi guys!  I'm trying to remember to stop by my blog on occasion and post a few photos - as I've mentioned in the past, I've moved my business to my facebook page, which you can find here. Please head over and like my page so you can stay up to date on current (and future!) pieces.  I'd love to have you join us!

In the meantime - here are a few photos of recent work.  Also - check out this awesome (and HUGE!) sign I crafted over the past few days.  I've been searching for something large and retro-modern for our master bedroom and couldn't find the perfect thing.  So - off to Home Depot I went.  It's really massive - 4' square - and I'm pretty pleased with how it turned out!

Have a great day!  :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment