background

Thursday, March 24, 2016

I'm still painting!

Hi guys!

I know I've been silent over here for quite a while, and I'm sorry about that!  I'm still here, still painting, and still doing well.  :-)

I've been posting my pieces almost exclusively on my Facebook page (www.facebook.com/atlantashabbychic), and they're selling well there -so I've not posted anything on my blog in the past several months.  I miss writing though, so I'd like to get back to it.  Maybe after the craziness of the spring season?  It seems as though as soon as the weather warms up, my business traffic increases ten-fold - which I'm incredibly grateful for, but it doesn't offer much time for writing over here.  I'd love to get back to it over the summer - but for now, here are a few of my most recent pieces.  The first two are available and the rest are sold - I'll put the prices under the two available pieces for you.  :-)  Thanks so much for sticking with me on this blog, through our many moves and transitions, and through 6 years of painting furniture.  I so love what I do, and hope to do it for decades to come.  :-)


Authentic Dixie Campaign Dresser - $895


Gorgeous Blue Antique Buffet - $695





No comments:

Post a Comment