background

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Coming soon!

Hi folks!  I bet some of you have been wondering where I've been.....  so I thought I'd pop on and give a quick update.  I'm here, I'm painting, and I'm getting ready to post a new piece!  I've spent the last few months working on a ton of custom pieces, and between the custom work and the holiday madness there wasn't time to work on any of the sweet pieces patiently waiting in my workshop.  :-)   Now that things have calmed down a bit, I'm happy to report that one of those sweet pieces will be posted and available soon!  This is the one I'm about to finish....


Isn't it beautiful?!  I love the carved detailing on this one.


And the ball and claw feet....  GORGEOUS!



Be on the lookout for this one soon in Old White....  it's going to be amazing!  




No comments:

Post a Comment