background

Friday, September 28, 2012

Florence Side Tables (SOLD)

Florence chalk paint....  oh how I love you.  

Because you can turn these:

Into these.


Love.


 These gorgeous side tables were part of a set I bought recently at an estate sale, and they are in fabulous condition.  I'm a huge fan of side tables that have storage space, and with both a drawer and double doors these offer a ton of space for your books/remotes/odds and ends.


These tables are made by Century Furniture, and are made of solid wood. The drawer has dovetail construction and the double doors open to a large storage area.  I love the detailing on the drawer front and doors.


Also love the shape of the legs!

And the hardware.... as we all know, I'm all about the hardware.  :-)

I've painted these lovely tables in a custom mix of Florence and Graphite chalk paint, and given them a distress finish with both clear and dark wax to protect. I think these tables would work wonderfully as bedside tables, and would also be gorgeous in a living space. They measure 24 1/2'' tall x 27 1/2'' long x 17'' deep. Love love love them!








No comments:

Post a Comment